Sunday, February 10, 2008

typos

because of the outlook my outlook for the typos and spelling has changed. Now with the Microsoft word as editor you get auto correct for the typos and with spell check you can eliminate the spelling mistakes and the text looks good and fine. Basically you can concentrate more on the content :P

anyways... I don't know why people don't understand? Why girls are like this? The strange thing is you cannot say anything straight to them.... the sensitive bunch!!

lets see... I think I should give a last try this time.

God help me...give me good sense and sane head.

cheers
Tyson

4 comments:

Shweta said...

hehe :P

Tyson said...

What... you are among one of those... dhak also!!

Shweta said...

dude you can say things to me as straight as possible. I'm totally not among "those" :P

Tyson said...

hehehe :)