Monday, July 9, 2012

Now it is Chennai, after Ahmedabad and Jaipur (2 months...after a longtime). Things have changed a long way, I added a educational degree in my resume and topped it with a new job in a virtual world! more importantly on the other hand my personal life is fully transformed. I am now a proud father of Master Ritvik Bhargava and my wife now has all the work for the day...

As always I am confused as to what to do. thinking of going back home and again jump onto "Dear Sir" thing.

How people recollect the company name: Cake Solutions or Fake (as read in Hindi) Solutions

went to mahabalipuram on saturday with parents, on the beach after a longtime, had food in the most horrible of the place with least courteous service in this world. Anyways I will complain about Chennai in someother post.

No comments: