Wednesday, October 3, 2007

GMAT process

Eventhough its over now but as usually happens you tend to realize a lot of stuff after you are through. Things do come back to you and rather jump at you. Good thing about GMAT is that it is a generic exam so you learn some general stuff. Which helps you to question your statements, identify the assumptions there, tone of the sentence, overall impact of the paragraph...all the AWA, SC, CR and RC stuff. yes for me it was good and in teh end yes the by product is even more benficial.

Neways... good that not many people read.... a few more steps to go and as I did in my BTP I would need help of lots of people.... BKG, PG..... lots of them for different different stuff

anyways if you learn you will succeed....

cheers & chill

Tyson
PS: I am wirefree even at home :P

No comments: