Friday, October 19, 2007

There is no end to it....

Paki (priyanka lahiri) has very rightly summarized it. its like a helical path you keep going round and round without realizing that it is only the radius of the circle is increasing and rest all is same. The most encouraging part is that: you are fooled by the fact that "this is the last hurdle" you cross and you are thru. But the good old story repeats again only the magnitude of the hurdle increases. Interesting is the process that with your growth everything else grows simultaneoulsy.

I am happy with the way I answered the "criticism". Actually a structured approach :).

At times the resourcefulness does help. You can get consultation FOC and job is done. Gyaani Gupta jindabad. Thank you all.

Few things happening simultaneously. Office, App, disguise at home (Dubai), fooling the boss, identification of recommender 2, lots of talk/chat with shweta (it is actually the october effect). Sharad and me and the one liners, mom & dad & sis (they are cute:) or I am fool and actually both are true)

oops! did I forget something.

I am missing my bike but mostly my dad would get it repaired by the time I am there. Bombay........

Chill & Cheers
AB

PS: I cooked Aloo Jeera (photo on gmail), fried rice, lady finger etc in Dubai..... GG is lucky!!!
PSII: I need JJWS songs and Phir teri Kahani yaad aayi sbdy email me.