Sunday, May 3, 2009

October Sky

Another wonderful movie, which I could watch again and again...I will put it in the league of RDB, Shawshank... one of the best ones from it, this one moves you off:

Look I know you and me exactly don’t see eye to eye on certain things, I Mean we don’t see eye to eye on just about anything dad I come to believe that I got in me to be somebody in this world, and its not because I am so different from you either its because I am the same I can just be as heard headed just as tough I only hope I can be a good a man as you are, me sure dr brown is a great scientist but he ain’t my hero.

and then finally in the end when the dad puts the hand on the shoulder of his son and hugging him, it kills you. Lovely.

Life has been awful these days. streak of losses in IPL for me :-) and people not happy by seeing the light at the end of tunnel. Each one with teh reasosn of their own. I think the bigger challenge would lay in clearing off from here. Incase I get to shift out from here. As they say nothing comes easy in life you have to pay and may be I have to pay more. :-(.

My bosses wife has the worst voice a woman could have. It is like a big church bell blown in your ear. This friday I left my specs in bathroom and later Nag comes and asks me are these yours? I was totally shocked. I have been using these for past 4 years at least and no body else uses these and noone visits us either and still he asks this some how ridicules me. Makes me ponder what people are actually made of. Instead of directly saying boss keep this and I found there the ask Is this yours? What I say is Mother f***** are you blind or something you have been fuckin seeing me wearing these daily and still you ask this are you out of your wits or what?

Question could have been posed differently. Common guys view it differently and take up soem responsibility no body is going to eat you away. I am simply amazed why the hell are they so insecure.

Grow up guys!!!

Whatever, I want to go home to take a chill pill and eat Mangoes but of no success I couldn't get tickets this Thusrday so lets see. Oman it will be next week and have to go to Egypt also it will be probably teh week after I come back from Oman and following this it will be Saudi in June. I have to be in Jaipur on 16-17th.

Cheers and Good Luck dude wipe off the negative.

Tyson!

No comments: