Friday, May 29, 2009

S-tuck-ed with Idex...MIDEX

I think the word is final....I am not in. I spoke to Ad Com today again but today her attitude was totally different, very cold and typical of a negative answer. Better I spoke to her now the picture is clear. I don't know next few days will surely be good for me. relaxed a bit.

As I mentioned today to Old Man it could be a blessing in disguise. Parents were a bit worried how to manage funds, fiancee worried about When will we be together? uncertainty at job, no scholarship from school or anybody else. All is well now.

Now it is clear. decide on application, search for job, make a firm plan B, marriage and life.

Also I will apply for car license, lets see how I fare this time. :-) 2 attempts maximum this time.

MIDEX This is the name of the company having office opposite to our office in DAFZA. So I say it is More Idex. :P

One more job which I could do good is at call center. from IST 5:30 pm these days I am continuously on phone till 9:30 minimum and after that 1 hour at least on cell phone. in the day I add another 3 hours. Any call is not less than 15 minutes.

Oh No...You say Good bye and I say Hello ...helo hello...I dont know why you say good bye I say helloo helloo...

Cheers
~Tyson

No comments: