Friday, June 5, 2009

Cooking Lesson

There are no shortcuts to success. was making dal & rice today. as it is I was late so thought instead of frying the dal after steaming I straight away add good amount of water to keep it good. But as it happens daal didnt do well and i had to resteam the dal and then fry it. but still after second steaming it was in very good condition. But finally the result was good. I enjoyed my late night food. After this a Dussheri mango. yummy. Tyson the foodie has his stomach falling out these days even 350 cal in Gym aren't helping the cause.

anyways nothing much happening...I am going home for long time (2 weeks) work from home. Also the good news is blackberry is functional now. :P I have new curve 8300. After Iphone and 3310 now I am back to a latest one lets see how long this one lasts :D I hope it does lasts long. It better.

Cheers
~Tyson

No comments: